Fox Valley Forge can Provide you with a Finished Part of unsurpassed Quality and Value. We can perform all the operations necissary to turn a drawing into a Finished part; We handle Acquiring and Shaping the the Metal into a Forging, then provide the Heat Treating, Machining, Quality Control and Certification, and Custom Processing and Packaging Operations to bring that Finished end Product to your doorstep. Whether you are looking simply for Black As Forged Material, or a complete part, we always go the extra mile for our customers.
- Global coverage; Our Sales Agents Travel Internationally.
- Responsive customer service.
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of markets.
- Facility Tours upon request.
- Deform, Creo, and Autocad.
- On Every Quote: Cost Reduction, Material Usage Reduction, Flash Reduction, Tooling Cost Reduction, Material Sourcing and Scrap Elimination.
- Complete Material-to-Part Services Portfolio: You hand us a drawing, we can quote you the “End Finished Part” and an Estimated Lead Time.
- Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Testing
- Magnetic Particle Inspection & Testing
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Full Layout Capability
- Tensile Testing
- Precision Gage and Measurement
- Accredited Lab Services (Contracted)
- In House Calibration, Continuous Measurement and Adjustment.
- ISO/TS 16949:2016 [ View Certification ]
- ISO 9001:2015 & PED 2014/68/EU Certifications (Pressure Equipment Directive) [ View Certification ]
Upset Forging \ Horizontal Forging
- 4”, 5”, 6” and 7” Upsetters.
- Gas Furnace Heating and Induction heating.
- 2500 Ton Mechanical Press.
- 3000 Ton Hydraulic Press.
- Inline Cutting and Heating.
- Robotic Manipulation.
- 100% Induction heating.
- We can Containerize to Specification upon request.
- We Routinely customize labels, documentation, and packing slips.
- We Routinely fabricate custom packaging in-house to ensure parts reach their destination intact.
- We Routinely containerize with various rust inhibitors and corrosion inhibitors.
- We Ship Domestic and International.
In House Services:
- In-House Tooling Design & Cutting. (This Greatly Reduces Lead time and Tolerances.)
- Rough Turning
- Scale & Flash Grinding
- Shop Blasting
- We have a diverse network of vendors and suppliers; we can provide you with any forged part you can imagine.
- Heat Treating.
- Mechanical Property Testing.
- Chemical Property Testing.
- Straightening (Total Indicator Reading).
We are Experienced with Manufacturing:
- Pup joints.
- Axle Shafts.
- Transmission shafts.
- Driveline components.
- Tubular products.
- Percussion Drill Bits.
- Large Hex Bolts.
- Side Pocket Mandrels.
- Impression die forgings 5 to 500lbs (2 to 225kg).